What is a Jail or Prison Notary?
- One of the various types of services I offer are Jail and Prison Notarizations.I notarize papers for inmates at all jails, prisons and detention facilities in many service areas; in the San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley and Los Angeles areas.
- I notarize various types of documents including power of attorney (POA’s), Inability to Appear, Deeds of Trust, and Letters of Permission.
- Many detention facilities provide professional viewing hours to your notary Monday-Sunday. The vast majority of the time, the signing of the document can be finished in an hour or less.
- A lawyer need not be present on the day your document is signed. We manage the signing and notarization.
- Our company is available 7 days a week by appointment.
- Mobile notary services are conveniently offered to jails, detention facilities, courthouses, and companies.
Call or text us today at 818-357-0208 to set an appointment.